Your application has to be made online. Please note that the application and all respective documents must be in English.
Throughout the application forms the fields that have to be filled in are marked with an*. Please note that applications not containing this essential information will not be considered.
- The application is password protected, therefore please click on 'Register for Application'.
- A unique identifier number will be assigned to your application and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- In Part I of the application form you state the details on the research project, host institution, budgets as well as personal information (e.g. postgraduate degree).
- Part II of the application form provides you with an Upload Manager. Specific additional documents like Curriculum Vitae, publication list, research plan, research abstract, literature references, can be uploaded (Word Office files and PDF are accepted).
You can log intothe application form and add or edit information as often as you like.
- When the application is complete you submit it by pressing the 'final submit' button of the last page of the form. This will terminate your editing option and turns to the view option of the complete application. If in exceptional cases further changes are necessary this can be done via e-mail.